Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

gangstalking Guest

Default Re: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

Hello MuffinCharizardIt looks like reformating might be the best way to be safe, and then avoid downloading emails from people. I was reading that there are programs that will allow this sort of monitoring if you just download the wrong thing. They will install without you knowing and they will give this sort of access. It would seem that the obsession with spying on each others has created a market for this sort of thing.Oh well. I think I would like to know what was done and how, but I have some ideas, I have been doing a lot of reading. Thanks for your post and suggestions.

gangstalking Guest

Default Re: I am a target of gang stalking. How do I stop remote access with zone alarm?.

Hi FrereOPIs there anyway someone near by could use a router without my knowledge toget the information from my pc? I don't know enough about routers. It's just I was reading something that said that if you had several pc's in the same house you could use a wireless router and ifone pc still had dial up itcould still work on a variety of pc's.But that would notgive remote access would it?There would still have to be a specific program that was downloaded on my pc at some point? Is that correct or maybe not?Also I just downloaded a program from the site, but I can not get it to open. I downloaded the first one I saw on the list.Utilities: SecurityLast Updated: July 10, 2006

AccesChk v2.0
    This tool shows you the accesses the user or group you specify has to files, Registry keys or Windows services.

AccessEnum v1.32
    This simple yet powerful security tool shows you who has what access to directories, files and Registry keys on your systems. Use it to find holes in your permissions.

Autologon v2.1
    Bypass password screen during logon.

Autoruns v8.53
    See what programs are configured to startup automatically when your system boots and you login. Autoruns also shows you the full list of Registry and file locations where applications can configure auto-start settings.

LogonSessions v1.1
    List active logon sessions

NewSID v4.10
    Learn about the computer SID problem everybody has been talking about and get a free computer SID changer, NewSID, complete with full source code.

Process Explorer v10.2
    Find out what files, registry keys and other objects processes have open, which DLLs they have loaded, and more. This uniquely powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.

PsExec v1.72
    Execute processes with limited-user rights.

PsLoggedOn v1.32
    Show users logged on to a system

PsLogList v2.63
    Dump event log records.

PsTools v2.34
    The PsTools suite includes command-line utilities for listing the processes running on local or remote computers, running processes remotely, rebooting computers, dumping event logs, and more.

RootkitRevealer v1.7
    Scan your system for rootkit-based malware

SDelete v1.51
    Securely overwrite your sensitive files and cleanse your free space of previously deleted files using this DoD-compliant secure delete program. Complete source code is included.

ShareEnum v1.6
    Scan file shares on your network and view their security settings to close security holes.

Sigcheck v1.3
    Dump file version information and verify that images on your system are digitally signed.

Tokenmon v1.01
    Watch security-related activity, including logon, logoff, privilege usage, and impersonation with this monitoring tool. Full source code included.

Hi gang!

The only possible way for remote access to your wifi router is either the remote login is enabled or the MAC control is unabled. A good router will allow the connectiions from individual MAC addresses of the private LAN and no other. Only the MAC addresses that you yourself enter as allowed can be used. The SSID and the WPA should be used as well. Also it is safe to assume that the default password/user name have been upgraded?

Out of the list I use the TDIMON, Process Explorer,TCPView and the RootKitRevealer. You may wish to check out the Port Explorer from diamondcs.com.au

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/portexplorer/

Take care, Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

A reformat is cost efficent and very effective method to remove PC arrors and infections and the other problems. Seems silly to build a new house if the roof leaks, but it does the job very well!

In addition to the avoidance of strange email and the attachments, also do not do any of the following:

Chat sites
    P2P
    IMs ( AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, etc)
    Filesharing or downloading from unfamiliar sites
    IRC or mIRC
    Surfing in the Administrative Account- always use a Limited Account for the web experience
    Open any ports in the router/the pc and software firewall
    Play online multiplayer games
    Reveal you true identity whether it is your name/address or just your age/ occupation/ names of associates or email address.
    Perform financial or purchacing transactions on the internet
    Never allow for file sharing amongst your LAN.

Always do the following:

Install the Windows OS with no personal name or address ( be identifiable free).
    Use an alias instead- like Firewalker or Red Angel or such. WGA will work regardless of not having an official name in the OS. So will the registration.

Harden the Windows to front to back and back to front.

Upgrade the router or toughen it as well.

Install only the best security applications. Use the very best tools! As you learn more about the internet, the OS and the web, the tools become simpler and more effective!
    it becomes very simple and easy to have a great and secure PC.

Password the PC by the windows and the BIOS itself. Yes I have two differnet passwords ot boot up the PC.

always use browser with the java, javascripts, cookies and activeX disabled. Clean the browser after each session!

Check out the entire PC and learn all aspects of it's operations. Read a lot- just like you are doing!

Setup at home:
    AlphaShield Firewall
    Netgear wired router ( yes I have wifi machines, but the added security of not having wifi attacks is great!)

Dell 3100:

ZA Anti Spy
    KAV6
    AntiHook
    System Safety Monitor
    Ewido ( optional, but it runs even when off)
    SpySweeper 4.5 ( optional, but it runs even when off)
    Opera
    ProtoWall
    Host File from MVPS, blueTack and hpGuru

Ondemand

Ad-Aware SE
    HiJackThis
    Asquared
    SuperAntiSpyware
    Windows XP Security Guide
    TCPViewer
    Rootkit Revealer
    TDIMON
    Process Explorer
    CCleaner
    ABEXO free registry cleaner
    Windows Support Tools (admin.version)
    WinASO free reg defrag
    All patches and updates

Laptop:

Toshiba P30 Satellite

ZA Pro
    Antivir free
    SSM
    AH
    Protowall
    Host file from MVPS, Bluetack, and hpGuru
    Opera
    and all of the on-demand as the desktop.

Plus a few more ondemand I may have missed!

Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

exxon Guest

I know what you mean. Don't go to any "support" forums. As if I didn't have enough hackers, the moderator hacked me. Stay away from email as much as possible. Don't chat. Maybe get anonymizer. Zone Alarm is very good, but the hackers we usually deal with are professionals who probably work in the computer field. Keep asking questions. Every time I do, I learn a little more about protecting my computer. This is an excellent forum, full of good advice.
    Sympathy and good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information