Thread: Program Control list issue

costeaden Guest

Default Program Control list issue

Yesterday I saw a version of Integrity Flex briefly show a much more extensive list of Programs, but when I browsed away from Program Control and returned the list was reduced to 32 recognized applications.Has anyone seen this before? Is it serious?This version of ZA Integrity Flex is in a Norton Ghost 8.2 image that was downloaded onto a standard (major brand) laptop. The ghost image is about a month old and, so far as I know, has no other issues.I worked on the Firewall Zones and various other settings and after a while, the Programs list came up like this again. So I showed it to my boss just to have a witness to this anomalous behavior.I have searched the message board and read a post about flushing the settings database, but I would like to understand more about what's happening in case the Ghost image is BAD and should not be re-used.Ref.:http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=41161#M16049Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product
    Software Version:4.x

Message Edited by costeaden on 08-17-2006 12:55 PM

muffincharizard Guest

Default Re: Program Control list issue

Unfortunately we can't give you support on Integrity products here (ZoneLabs is rather picky about that). Please refer your questions directly to ZoneLabs. When you do, I suggest that you name some of the programs that suddenly disappear and/or send a screenshot of before and after.

costeaden Guest

"Integrity Flex" is a ZoneLabs product.ethereal.exe (was one I remember)F1SRV???.exe (was another that looked odd; I can't remember the full name, hence the ???)ftp.exe (was another, I'm pretty sure)A couple of them looked "normal", but the majority did not seem familiar.

Message Edited by costeaden on 08-18-2006 08:00 AM

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product
    Software Version:4.x

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Hi,PLEASE go to the following thread and it will answer your question, THANKS. http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=46037#M37068 SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

5. muffincharizard Guest

<blockquote><hr>costeaden wrote:

"Integrity Flex" is a ZoneLabs product.
    <hr></blockquote>

Yes I know, but support for Integrity products isn't permitted in the forums.

Thread Information