Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many programs appearring on ZA Programs list

wahuwa Guest

Default Re: Too many programs appearing on ZA Programs list

I am using ZA free version 6.5.737.000.

Also today out of the blue ZA just shut down. The ZA icon was in the tray and I got a popup from the Windows Security center saying my fiewall was disabled. I went to the security center and sure enough ZA was off. It took several attempts before ZA would reload.

This does not bode well for ZA. As I said I've been using ZA for 5-6 years now and have never had as many problems with it as I've had since installing 6.5.737.000 a week or so ago.

I'm behind a router but I can't have my software firewall shutting down at random. Could someone direct me to instructions for a complete/manual uninstall? I know from previous experience that just running the uninstaller does not remove everything.

jarvis Guest

Default Re: Too many programs appearing on ZA Programs list

In that case, you definately need to reset your database, or do a clean un-install / re-install.

ZA Free should not be giving any programs any rights automatically except for GHP, Internet Explorer and maybe a couple of other windows processes it considers to be part of the Windows system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information