Thread: Not authorized to view msg

williameady Guest

Default Not authorized to view msg

For some sites when I go to update I get the not authorized to view msg. I also went on a site to download a program and got the same msg. I have to shut down za to download. How can I stop this?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

billc Guest

Default Re: Not authorized to view msg

Go to your Zone Alarm Pro Privacy > Main panel, turn off Mobile Code control, clean your browser cache, and try the site again.

ad_hock Guest

Go to tab privacy main and disable the main privacy features,cookie control,ad blocking and mobile code control,turn them all off.Clean your browser cache and see if it works.You may enable privacy adviser and use it to customize privacy setings for sites.In tab privacy main cookie control click custom and in the new window at the bottom check 'show privacy adviser'.Then when loading a site privacy adviser appears in the low right part of your screen.Click the link 'click here for details' and you'll go the sites list in privacy,where locating the entry for the site you may see what is being blocked.Right click over the site entry and click options and then you may uncheck privacy features until the site is loaded properly.Don't forget to click apply before going to next page and clean your browser cache before loading the site.
    Best regards

ad_hock Guest

Sorry Bill synchronized typing.
    Regards
    AD

billc Guest

No Problems at all. I'm pleased to see all the help.

Thread Information