Thread: Surfing

jailthehackers Guest

Default Surfing

Good afternoon. Just received an email ad for ZA customers for Anonymizer Anonymous Surfing tm.<($19.95).

Has anyone used this software? Can you configure ZASS to do the same type of thing?

Just wondering. Was thinking of downloading a trial.

Thanks in advance.

&quot;Puteminjail!&quot;

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

I fixed up your fonts for you so there's no need for your second post! Regards FrereOP

Message Edited by FrereOP on 04-08-2007 11:17 AM

Default Re: Surfing

Hi

Do you really need Anonymous Surfing is a good question? And why?

You may notice a slowdown of the connection sttempts and ones that are made using any proxy server. Plus those proxy servers log every connection that you use or make on the 'net. So it is till really not absolutely private or indescrete.

It is really unneccessary from my point of view.But you may feel otherwise. Never tried this one so I cannot really say if it is good or lousy.

Twenty bucks is cheap and if you google proxy servers, you get a load of them to check out. Some cost more and some are better than others. I would trust this service to be ethical and trustworthy, since it has come from Zone Labs/ Checkpoint.
    Some of these services are actually set up by crooks to get bank passwords and bank accounts and credit card from users and after they have a good size list, they stop providing the free server and instead start fleecing the internet world. It is an easy way to get info for unethical people.

Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

jailthehackers Guest

Default Re: Surfing

Thanks for the reply.No, don't really need it. Just thought
    it might be neat to try.Already know who's been a-hacking.
    Thanks again

Thread Information