Thread: Problems to paste the license key after I had to reinitialize my computer.

Hybrid View

velmavidi Guest

Default Problems to paste the license key after I had to reinitialize my computer.

My computer broke down before I downloaded the
    renewal

. The technitian had to reinitialize the
    hard disk. So I installed
    the back up cd from the previous
    zone alarm pro. When I tried to paste the new license key it is said is invalid. I dodn
    t have
    any
    knowledge about computers stuff so I woud appreciate any help. The zone lab keep saying that my suscription finalizes in two days and the support service its processing the problem.Thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: Problems to paste the license key after I had to reinitialize my computer.

1. <LI>Go to Start / Run <LI>Use the Browse button to navigate to the directory where ZoneAlarmis installed, for example C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm. <LI>Find the file named "zauninst.exe" and double-click it. The Run dialog will now contain a string similar to this: "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe". <LI>Add a space and the switch /rmlicense to the end of the string after the closing quotes so that the string now looks like this: "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe" /rmlicense <LI>Click OK <LI>Reboot the PC. When the system restarts, ZA should come up in Trial Mode. Enter yourgood license key at the startup screen. With copy and paste</LI>

My license key doesn't work in ZoneAlarm.

http://nh1.nohold.net/noHoldCust25/P...esNotWork.html Best regards/Vriendelijke groeten. Gerard Konijn. Tilburg. The Netherlands.Help with ZoneAlarm? There's a red Search! &gt; option at the bottom of the page to find your answer. Or navigate the following link: http://www.donhoover.net/

Thread Information