Apologies in advance for the long story ... its starts off as a server issue but I think it might be caused by desktop malware.
I've been struggling with this issue for the last few days and I think it might be casued by some kind of malware. I was playing around with some
website templates and created a test site, when I noticed this code right several blank pages down in the source code (I've replaced with  but it
still comes out wonky in the post sorry etc):
32,18,15,45,25,37,33,14,42,35,46,34,49,4,26,21,22, 38,43,5,6,60,0,0,0,0,40,0,7,1,52,20,12,56,0,51,23, 27,8,39,10,11,29,36,50,54,19,62,31,57,2,44,53,