I don't know how long it was there, as I don't check this list every day, but IP addresses there sure do catch my eye.

So I did an arin search, and this IP address belongs to a person in a private residence in Hoboken, NJ. I have blocked that address as well as the entire range of addresses that showed up by entering them and the IP address range in the blocked zone. I rebooted the computer. I have done a white pages search with this person's name and I don't come up with anything. It would have been nice to be able to phone this person and say, "Hey, whazzup with this?" The word "datapipe" is mentioned in the writeup. I will be phoning the telephone numbers provided in the morning.

Feeling kind of ill about this right now actually. This must have come from a website. With the blocks applied, I've been back to any websites visited over the past few days that were not our usual browsing sites, and nothing gets blocked.

Do I need to worry? Would this be normal for someone hosting a web server in his own home, to have his IP address show up in a visitor's site list?

Amethyst

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:6.5.737.000
TrueVector version:6.5.737.000
Driver version:6.5.737.000
Anti-virus Vet engine version:31.1.0.000
Anti-virus signature DAT file version:31.1.5493.000
Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200801.3235
AntiSpam version:4.8.2.7565

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:6.5
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite