Hello everyone,

Recently, I was working on my computer, there were lots of processes running, and I was signing into MSN. Suddenly, a messege box displayed in the center of the screen, it's title is "Microsoft C++ Runtime library".
Message is, "Program, e/program files/zonelarm/zlclient.exe was having an unususal way of terminating itself, this will now be terminated..." WHAT THE HECK??!!???!!

I immediately pressed "Print screen" button in the keyboard to get a screen shot of the error messege. Then I looked at the processes list in the task manager. zlclient.exe was missing. But the "Boss" of zonealarm, vsmon.exe was running.

I opened firefox and internet still worked. Then I launched an unknown safe executable file, it opened successfully. Oops, I was wrong. I thought vsmon.exe would halt down all network services and would also block running files when ZoneAlarm crashes. Was I wrong? This would have been extremely dangerous if someone else had been working on my computer.

Oh and, did you forget about the screenshot? Oh well, I opened the "Paint" in Windows and pasted there. Unfortunately, The computer was halted. I had to turn the power off

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite