- Until yesterday I used a USB router connected to my desktop machine. Everything worked OK.
- I then installed a wireless router and put a network card in the desktop machine. Generally I could surf OK, but I got 404 from google webmail.
- I then disabled firewall in router, and now got blank page from google webmail.
- I added mail.google.com to privacy list and allowed everything through.
- Discovered posts on forums such as this could not be submitted.
- I then moved "my network" in ZoneAlarm from internet to trusted. Now google webmail works and can submit posts OK.
- Is this safe? By "trusting" the "my network" am I also "trusting" everything that it is connected to, regardless of whether it is a threat?
Using ZA Pro 3.
Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro