Thread: Great Trouble: ZA_ISv7.0.408

rimma Guest

Default Great Trouble: ZA_ISv7.0.408

Hi All
    I m new here. I have ZAIS v7.0.408 pro. I m using WinXP SP2 . When I install ZA my Computer RESTARTS unexpectedly about every 5 minutes. I am very UPset with this stuff
    Initially I thought that it would be a virus or something else. I am also using NOD32 v2.70 as antivirus. but i don't think it is of any concern of compatibilty . I thoroughly scanned my PC eliminating the Brontok virus found. But after that whenvever i install ZA computer starts restarting, after uninstall the problem is corrected

What is this anybody having solution I would be Glad to know
    Help me
    Regards

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

stupefy Guest

Default Re: Great Trouble: ZA_ISv7.0.408

rimma,
    With all respect.....first off,
    you state you are using ZoneAlarm Internet Security but refer to it as v7.0.408 pro, either way it is an older version and you could try to use the current version 7.0.470.000 and install it without Anti-Virus if using
    NODE32 Antivirus.....however NODE32 Antivirus v2.70 is also an older version of NODE32 and the current version of NODE32 Antivirus is 3.0
    Try using the current versions of both products and see what happens.....
    (1) I would Uninstall both products(2) Make sure Windows is up to date(3) Run these Mocrosoft Tools from the Microsoft Web site:http://www.microsoft.com/security/ma...e/default.mspxhttp://onecare.live.com/site/en-US/default.htm(4) Reinstall Current Versions of NODE32 first and ZoneAlarm second and see what happens.....
    Hope this helps,stupefy

Thread Information