Thread: Blocked web pages

jbalthouse Guest

Default Blocked web pages

Newsletters which I have been getting for years are now blocked and this happens to text info I occasionally try to access other ways. Today I clicked on a link in my Juno email to directly to the newsletter - blocked. Then I went to the web site to get the newsletter. The title and first line were on the home page. When I clicked on the title I got a blocked page but when I clicked on "more" after the first line of text the newsletter came up.
    I've tried designating this source as a trusted site every way I know but no effect. What to do?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

findley Guest

Default Re: Blocked web pages

<blockquote><hr>jbalthouse wrote:
    Newsletters which I have been getting for years are now blocked and this happens to text info I occasionally try to access other ways. Today I clicked on a link in my Juno email to directly to the newsletter - blocked. Then I went to the web site to get the newsletter. The title and first line were on the home page. When I clicked on the title I got a blocked page but when I clicked on &quot;more&quot; after the first line of text the newsletter came up.
    I've tried designating this source as a trusted site every way I know but no effect. What to do?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:

Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro

<hr></blockquote>jbalthouse,
    Blocked web pages can be cleared by allowing mobile code for the site as well as sometimes allowing cookies and ads.
    Have you tried that?
    Is it just one site?
    Which site(s)?
    have you allowed everything in the privacy list for that site(s)?
    Is there another site associated with your newsletters which needs to be allowed?
    Have you turned on privacy when trying to access the site and noted what is being blocked
    and given permissions?
    Usually just allowing mobile code, ads and cookies for the site(s)
    does the job.
    Findley

Thread Information