Thread: Re: Can't access internet when Internet Zone Security is set to High

Hybrid View

justletmein Guest

Default Re: Can't access internet when Internet Zone Security is set to High

Gee I wish Id seen this article ages ago this should be one of the first posts a person should read !!!
    My God If you click on my user name and see all the issues ive had and this is just one of them
    I hoping like all **bleep** that this is the grand solution to all my problems!!!
    From now on if a user asks you why does my internet keep disconnecting making it hard to download anything?
    and making all download files incomplete rather than corrupt.
    Please people lead the poor bugger straight to this post!!!
    I had one i repeat one listing in the zone and it was the adapter and thats it!!!
    Im crossing my everything and praying that this is my big fix!!!
    Otherwise... stay tuned
    and xpect to here more from me if i keep having issues!!!
    and **bleep** it all why didnt zonealarm add all that **bleep** itself
    what are we meant to be computer programmers or something???
    So zonealarm has blocked itself from updating basically
    really need to look into all of this **bleep** people!!!
    I mean farrr oouuuuttt

Charles_B Guest

" This is just a suggestion " I read all of your posts.It appears you have a lot of issues with the
    current free firewall.Looks like it's time to cash in one's chips.Maybe it's time to start fresh with
    something new.

You could scroll down to (Protect my computer with a firewall) four or so freeware at this link :

http://majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=20

prof_fate Guest

I agree with Charles,
    1.) you need to Call the Geek Squad at Best Buy, or contact a friend with more computer skills to help you..
    To Quote one of the Guru's
    (Fax or GeorgeV)
    It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,
    without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..

You need more up close and Personal Help with your computers that the Long Distance Help users provide in this Forum..
    2.) maybe is is time for you to Uninstall ZoneAlarm and try one of the many other Free Firewalls
    that set themselfs up and that do not provide as much user intervention and configuration that ZoneAlarm does..
    3.) I've been using ZoneAlarm for many years and never had a problem with it..
    Please consider contacting somebody you know near you that can come look at your computer and set things up for you..
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.298.035
    TrueVector version:8.0.298.035
    Driver version:8.0.298.035
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:982869809
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.209.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200904.5765
    AntiSpam version:6.0.0.1429
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information