Thread: no anti-virus running on your computer

purrcy Guest

Default no anti-virus running on your computer

When I checked my Zone Alarm configuration tab for virus protection I get the above message. I'm using AVG Free Virus Protection software. How do I get Zone Alarm to recognize it? Does it need to?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:

Default Re: no anti-virus running on your computer

Hi!Currently the Antivirus Monitoring feature will recognize the following Antivirus products: <UL><LI>SYMANTEC: Norton Internet Security Pro 2004, Norton AV Pro 2004, Norton Internet Security 2003, Norton AV 2003, Norton AV Pro 2003, Norton AV 2002 <LI>MCAFEE: VirusScan ASaP, Internet Security 2004, VirusScan 2004, VirusScan Pro 2004, Internet Security 2003, VirusScan 7, VirusScan Pro 7, VirusScan Pro 6 <LI>TREND MICRO: Internet Security 2004, Pc-cillin 2003, Pc-cillin 2002 <LI>COMPUTER ASSOCIATES: eTrust Antivirus 7, eTrust EZ Antivirus 6, eTrust EZ Antivirus 6.1, eTrust EZ Antivirus 6.2</LI>[/list]

You can ignore the warning and turn it off...

Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

artsom Guest

Default Re: no anti-virus running on your computer

I get the same problem with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0.
    The last posting has been awhile so I'm hoping ZA Pro 7.0would be able to recognize it now.

I keep getting prompted by ZA whether to allow KAV to do this or to do that.The irritating part is that ZA doesn't want to 'learn' from my replies.

Thread Information