Thread: Zone Alarm Security trial sub

atmo Guest

Default Zone Alarm Security trial sub

I tried Zone Alarm Security trial subscription today and deleted it after a couple of hours. I thought windows defender was bad but ZAS is by far the worst software
    application I have EVER used and I will include Windows me. It has so many bugs and not to mention the string attachments that allow outgoing 3rd party spyware without permission.
    I must say I am completely disatisfied with this so called "security" program. The only thing that I was able to tell about the program is that it is power hungery . It could not give me a proper auth code. If PC mag rates this in the top 100 then there must be some advertising dollars connected with this product.

Well mods I guess you will delete this but I stand firm this is the worst software since windows me.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security trial sub

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>atmo wrote:
    I tried Zone Alarm Security trial subscription today and deleted it after a couple of hours. I thought windows defender was bad but ZAS is by far the worst softwareapplication I have EVER used and I will include Windows me. It has so many bugs and not to mention the string attachments that allow outgoing 3rd party spyware without permission. I must say I am completely disatisfied with this so called "security" program. The only thing that I was able to tell about the program is that it is power hungery . It could not give me a proper auth code. If PC mag rates this in the top 100 then there must be some advertising dollars connected with this product.Well mods I guess you will delete this but I stand firm this is the worst software since windows me.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You areentitled toyour own opinion, even ifyou are Wrong!!IMHO, Most problems that new Users incounter are problems caused by the User..By not properly prepairing their computer for a new Complete Security Suite..1.) remove all Conflicting 3rd party Security programs.. Example in the following forum link http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...message.id=1542.) Install ZASS using Default setting and let the learning mode collect data and configure your ZASS durring the first week.. before everything settles out..for the most part.. ZASS for Vista has run smoothly on my Vista Ultimate Computer..---------------------------------------
    My Configuration:

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.1.078.000
    TrueVector version:7.1.078.000
    Driver version:7.1.078.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:20070802035000
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.162.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200708.2275
    AntiSpam version:5.0.0.8843
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Default Re: Zone Alarm Security trial sub

Hi!I am running ZASS 7.1 for VISTA and it works very well and due to the fact that there are missing features (privacy protection, IMsecurity and parental control) its very light and almost unnoticeable...So, there must something wrong with your setup...By the way, there is little use topost such a message in a user support forum, ZA does not monitor this board.You can contact ZA at:www.zonelabs.com/tsform (technical support) or www.zonelabs.com/csform (customer support)And if you want help from other users please feel free to post your specific issue, error, as much details as as possible and all users here will try to help you (if they can)Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 09-05-2007 08:33 AM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information