Thread: No intranet access

tabletop Guest

Default No intranet access

Hi all. I'm part of a Local Area Network. After installing ZoneAlarm free firewall, I noticed that I suddenly went offline (indicated by an
    icon in the taskbar). I cannot access my network. How do I configure ZoneAlarm to connect to my network? I have tried putting my network server IP address in the trusted zone but no response so far. Should I reboot my computer? or are there more
    configurations that I have to make? I recently came under attack from malware (Winantiviruspro2007) and its effect is not yet completely taken care of. Even before installing ZoneAlarm, I had trouble logging into my network. The message is that either the domain controller is down or my account name cannot be found. Could it be the malware that is continuing to cause these network access problems? or is it a ZoneAlarm configuration issue? The malware has also killed my access to the Windows update site and also to my control panel. Any help with this too will be greatly appreciated. My operating system is Windows XP. Please help

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

prof_fate Guest

Thread Information