Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZoneAlarm alerts bleed through to other users

forum_moderator Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm alerts bleed through to other users

The 'bleed through' as you have explained it is because ZA was not designed to work in an environment where you switch users. For ZA to fix this would mean supporting different profiles so the alerts stay with the original user who got it.ZA does not provide anymethod for free users to contact support, developers or any one.They do provide this forum which is specifically here for the free ZA users.The bleed through would never be addressed in the free version. If development time went into addressing this issue it would be for the paid versions. After all they want you to upgrade to a paid version to get new features that the free version does not have.Forum Moderator

markfilipak Guest

Do you speak for ZoneLabs or Check Point Software? I recall that you wrote that NO ZoneAlarm employees are on this site.

forum_moderator Guest

Yes I work for ZA. I only keep the peace and make sure all is running well here. I don't report issues or problem with the products from forum postings.The board messages are answered by users helping each other.Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information