I have had great problems trying to get the Free ZoneAlarm Firewall installed successfully on my Windows Vista Premium laptop. Twice I got to the point where one enters the e-mail address and on clicking the 'Next' Button the computer froze up completly and I had to shut down using manual start button for 4 seconds. I then booted up in Safe Mode and tried again to install ZoneAlarm Firewall and this time all seemed to go smoothly but when the computer re-booted, after the welcome screen I got a Bluescreen full of info that a 'Fatal Error has occured'. This occured twice on rebooting and twice I got past the Welcome Screen only to be presented with a Black screen, the hard disc light flashing madly but nothing appearing on the screen. At this point I gave up trying, did a system restore and removed all traces of ZoneAlarm. I have used ZoneAlarm Pro on WIndows XP for several years with no trouble whatsoever, so I am somewhat perplexed and dismayed that ZoneAlarm do not seem to be able to to get it right for Vista. I give up !!!!

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)