Thread: Problems accessing ebay

swarfmaker Guest

Default Problems accessing ebay

When I log on to ebay some of the ads on the welcome page are missing and a 403 error is shown. Also when I log on to my ebay account and put something in to my watch list I am logged out and put into a guest account. This only happens when ZoneAlarm is running. It happens with both IE6 and Firefox. I've turned off all of the Privacy stuff in ZoneAlarm but the problem persists.Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:6.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

bigdawg_daddy Guest

Default Re: Problems accessing ebay

<blockquote><hr>swarfmaker wrote:
    When I log on to ebay some of the ads on the welcome page are missing and a 403 error is shown. Also when I log on to my ebay account and put something in to my watch list I am logged out and put into a guest account. This only happens when ZoneAlarm is running. It happens with both IE6 and Firefox. I've turned off all of the Privacy stuff in ZoneAlarm but the problem persists.Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm (Free)

<hr></blockquote>Welcome to the User forum...
    We are Confused about your comment above, Are you running ZoneAlarm (Free)
    and what version of 6.0?
    I've used a few Different Versions of ZAFree Ver. 5xx, Ver. 6.xx and ver. 7.0.xxxand not of the Free ZA version have a Privacy option..Unless when Installing the ZAFree ver 7.0.337, 7.0.362.000 and 7.0.408.000 for XP while installing you are askes if you would like to Try the Full Security Suite for 15 days..then the Privacy section is turned on..

Thread Information