I have done a site search on my problem, and tried those suggestions...no help to me!
I have also contacted COMCAST.NET support servicesand they are of no help to me either.
So finally, after trying all that, I decided to come here and hopefully, a guru or forum moderator can helpme with this problem.
Here is the error from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (SP3):
I am getting an 0x800CCC0F error...connection to server was interrupted
Incidentally, I installed Mozilla Thunderbird and I am getting the very same kind of send-receive error.
Here are all my settings...I cannot see what it is I am doing incorrectly:
PS - I uninstalled and re-installed Zone Alarm, just in case that might help reset something or help ZoneAlarmdetect or re-detect whatever it needs to.
I have ZoneAlarm Security Suite version 7.0.408.000TrueVector security engine version 7.0.408.000Driver Version 7.0.408.000Anti-virus engine version 3, DAT file versionAnti-spyware engine version 220.127.116.11, DAT file version 01.200711.2755AntiSpam version 18.104.22.16802
In the firewall I have given full permission to access the internet to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, specifically, Superuser Rights set to Auto, Access Trusted and Internet, Server Trusted and Internet and Sendmail all checked with a GREEN checkmark..therefore, everything having to do with access is given FULL permissions to send and receive.
Identity Lock set to MediumIM Security set to MediumCookie Control set to MediumAd Blocking set to HighMobile Code Control OFF
Email Protection, Inbound MailSafe Protection:
ONOutbound MailSafe Protection:
ONJunk E-Mail Filter:
Antivirus and Antispyware ->>
ALL GREEN, everything is a "Go"
ALL DLL's related to Outlook checked GREEN for Access under Components
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite