Thread: Zone Alarm Pro won't allow me to see the applets on my Linksys Router's access panel

frenchcocoa Guest

Default Zone Alarm Pro won't allow me to see the applets on my Linksys Router's access panel

When I login to my router, I have verified that ZoneAlarm won't let me see the applets by:

1)Logging into the router using every other machine on my network (they don't have ZA Pro) and I can see everything just fine.
    2) Disabling ZA on my machine (and I can see everything just fine).
    3) Enabling ZA on my machine (and the problem returns immediately).

How do I configure ZA (I'm sure there are multiple things to check) so that I may access the menus on my Linksys WRV54G router?
    This router is a wireless-g, vpn router with firewall, but I have the same problem with the WRT54G, so I know it has nothing to do with the brand of routers.

Thanks!

I'm using the following:
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.462.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.462.000
    Driver version:7.0.462.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.82
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:942805137
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200801.3175
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

watcher Guest

Default Re: Zone Alarm Pro won't allow me to see the applets on my Linksys Router's access panel

Dear frenchcocoa:

What web browser do you use to connect to your router's configuration screen? Also, what program permissions do you have for that web browser? To find the latter, click Program Control panel, Programs tab, and scroll down to your web browser and post the permissions starting with SmartDefense and ending in Send Mail.

WATCHER

Thread Information