Thread: Unable to stay logged in?

grniys Guest

Default Unable to stay logged in?

Hi, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where I should post this. There's a forum I visit several times a day and I'm having problems staying logged in. I messed around with my zone alarms settings this mornings, and since I've been having troubles. Every time I go to post something it asks me to log in, even if I check stay logged in. I'm assuming
    I messed something up when I played with me settings. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?
    Thanks.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: Unable to stay logged in?

<blockquote><hr>grniys wrote:
    Hi, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where I should post this. There's a forum I visit several times a day and I'm having problems staying logged in. I messed around with my zone alarms settings this mornings, and since I've been having troubles. Every time I go to post something it asks me to log in, even if I check stay logged in. I'm assuming
    I messed something up when I played with me settings. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?
    Thanks.

Operating System:
    Windows Vista Home Basic
    Software Version:
    7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>grinys,
    Probably cookies - just go into Privacy list and give the forum site session cookies and third party cookies and see if that keeps you logged in; if not turn off Mobile code and/ or ads for that site only - that should do it for the forum site.
    Findley

Thread Information