Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748

Default Re: Tip: How to uninstall KB951748

Sorry you did not read all of my Message, Maybe some other User can help you..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

natalieh Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748

I have reinstalled ZoneAlarm, set it to medium, completely uninstalled it; reinstalled the update KB951748 all to no avail. When I try to uninstall the update KB951748, the Add/Remove programs doesn't even give me the option to uninstall. In fact, it tells me "this update cannot be removed." I used to get error 65 when I ran the ipconfig command but now that ZoneAlarm is uninstalled, I get the error "destination host unreachable."

I have had zero internet for a month--on the XP side of my operating system. I am only able to access internet, and therefore check this forum, from the Mac side.

Any ideas?

Secondary Operating System: XP Home (via Parallels)
    Primary Operating System: MAC OS X 10.4.11

natalieh Guest

I took the steps you suggested and still do not have internet. I have reinstalled ZoneAlarm, set it to medium, completely uninstalled it; reinstalled the update KB951748 all to no avail. When I try to uninstall the update KB951748, the Add/Remove programs doesn't even give me the option to uninstall. In fact, it tells me "this update cannot be removed." I used to get error 65 when I ran the ipconfig command but now that ZoneAlarm is uninstalled, I get the error "destination host unreachable."

I have had zero internet for a month--on the XP side of my operating system. I am only able to access internet, and therefore check this forum, from the Mac side.

Any ideas?

Secondary Operating System: XP Home (via Parallels)
    Primary Operating System: MAC OS X 10.4.11

ketira Guest

Mark, oh yes there is - you didn't do a general search! Look here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951748

ketira Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm is investigating the issue with Microsoft update KB951748 - NEVER MIND!

Found the right answer to my problem elsewhere on the Forum; next time I'll do a search first. Sorry to be a bother...

Blessings,

Ketira

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information