Thread: Yahoo! webpages not loading completely after installation of Zonealarm security suite...

tch Guest

Default Yahoo! webpages not loading completely after installation of Zonealarm security suite...

Folks:
    I'm trying out the latest version of the Zonealarm security suite. Being new to this program, I'm encountering several problems. One of this is that
    Yahoo! webpages don't seem to load completely -- at the bottom of the right hand side corner, there's always an error message which says: "Waiting for ...(yahoo address)..." to load completely. This doesn't seem to happen even after quite a while. In addition, emails containing attachments are either not receivable by Yahoo mail, or comes
    in after a long wait.
    Are there any specific settings in the security suite that I have missed? Would really appreciate that because I've tried everything possible that I could think of. With the Zonealarm (fee), I have no such problems.
    Please help. This is driving me crazy -- thinking of reverting back to the free stuff.

tch

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Yahoo! webpages not loading completely after installation of Zonealarm security suite...

Open the Privacy of the ZA and allow everything - give the site all green checks next to it and any site that is also involved.
    Then clean the browser cache.
    Now try the site.

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information