Hi
I hope someone can help me out with this anoying little problem....
I hadded an application to the "Program Control" list and gave it an "Allow" for everything (4 green check marks)The application works fine.... bu from time to time I get an alert saying that ZA blocked a packet that the application was sending....And I do get a "Green" Nat connection in Azureus. thisAnd Im not always getting the alert., but more like once every hour or so...And its not always to the same destination adress or destination port....I can still connect and dl/ul in Azureus OK, but after a few hours of run time in Azureus, I start getting thoses alerts.If I close Azureus, the ZA Firewall log starts filling up with request to my port 7001, which I think is normal since Azureus in no lnger running, so ZA is blocking those request...If I startup Azureus again, the ZA log goes back to normal for a few hours, then I start geeting alerts like the one below....
If I look under the Firewall Log I see the following listingescription

Packet sent from 192.168.XX.XX (UDP Port 7001) to 71.185.XX.XX (UDP Port 42078) was blocked
Rating

Medium
Date / Time

2008/08/17 22:10:12-4:00 GMT
Type

Firewall
Protocol

UDP
Program

Azureus.exe
Source IP

192.168.XX.XX:7001
Destination IP

71.185.XX.XX:42078
Direction

Outgoing
Action Taken

Blocked
Count

Source DNS

MYPC
Destination DNS
pool-71-185-XX-XX.phlapa.east.verizon.net

I've XX out part of the IP addresses, but left the ports intact
So now im wondering why ZA blocked this packet if Azureus is a "Trusted" program andI'm the one sending out the packet....
Edit:I already tried resting my config back to default by erasing the files BACKUP.RDB and IAMDB.RDB in safe mode...Same issue.

Operating System:
Windows XP Pro
Software Version:
Product Name:
ZoneAlarm (Free)

Message Edited by Buhric on 08-17-2008 08:04 PM