Thread: Zone Alarm PRO and Kaspersky

rebellz Guest

Default Zone Alarm PRO and Kaspersky

Is there a way to make them both work?
    I tried everything but i still can't install zone alarm pro anymore. I read that the last version is incompatible with kaspersky due to some driver issue and that probably with zone alarm version 7.1 the problem will be fixed. I just wanted to know if there is an ETA of the new release or if there is a way to fix the conflict right now.
    I opened another thread 2 days ago in another section but i got no answers so i thought maybe i can get more help here.

Thanks.

Default Re: Zone Alarm PRO and Kaspersky

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Rebellz wrote:
    Is there a way to make them both work?
    I tried everything but i still can't install zone alarm pro anymore. I read that the last version is incompatible with kaspersky due to some driver issue and that probably with zone alarm version 7.1 the problem will be fixed. I just wanted to know if there is an ETA of the new release or if there is a way to fix the conflict right now.
    I opened another thread 2 days ago in another section but i got no answers so i thought maybe i can get more help here.

Thanks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Feedback..There are Over 60 Million Users of ZoneAlarm world Wide.. and Very Few People ever log onto a Support Forum to say how Great the Program is, This User Forum exist to help the Few Users who encounter a problem and need to be guided in the right direction by Other more Experienced Users.. There is No Need for Multiple Postings in diferent Segments of the Forum.. If any User has a Solution to your Post, you will get a Reponce.
    ZA Tech Support and Custmer Service do notRead this Forum..There two Seperate Web-links for those two services..Customer Service www.zonealarm.com/csform or Click on the Customer Service Icon at the Bottom of this Message..ZA Tech Support (Requires Valid ZA License Key) www.zonealarm.com/tsform(Preferably with IE7)
    ------------------------------------------------It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    1.) what Version of ZoneAlarm Pro and What Version of KasPersky AV or Suite?
    2.) Please Right Click on the ZA Tray icon on the Lower Right and Click the "About" Option this will pop up a windows with all the Info about your Version Of ZA including the complete Version Number.. Click the "Copy to Clipboard" and Paste that information Here in the Forum by pressing the "CTRL-V" key..3.) you may have more Luck Uninstalling Kaspersky First, then try ZAPro, and after it is Installed, Then Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus KAV,Kaspersky Suite is not compatible with any Version Of ZoneAlarm, as Both contain a Firewall..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

rebellz Guest

Excuse me for double posting, and i didn't know that the support and customer service don't post here.
    I sent a mail to the tech support, thanks for the informations anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Rebellz wrote:
    Excuse me for double posting, and i didn't know that the support and customer service don't post here.
    I sent a mail to the tech support, thanks for the informations anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Your Welcome..It Helps to know Exactly what Versions and Type of Kaspersky and ZoneAlarm pro you are having a Problem with, otherwise you may get a Response based on the Comparison Between Apples and oranges ? :-)
    There are dozens of Versions of ZAPro.. and several different products and versions of Kaspersky..Whether you ask for Help from Tech support, or from the users of this Forum, The More Detailed the Fact you Supply, the Better the responce you will get..It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    Please provide as much detail and error messages etc. that you see on your ComputerMonitor. --------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:957638772
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4475 &lt;== New Update
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security