Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems getting into Temp Internet File Folder

Default Re: Problems getting into Temp Internet File Folder

Hi!ZA should stealth you by default...Check the IPGRC is giving you while scanning and then check your IP machine (start --> run --> type cmd --> a window will open --> type IPCONFIG /ALL --> check your IP)If the IP given by GRC is not the samethen GRC is checking the router/modem and not your PC with ZA.Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 09-21-2008 06:29 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

lattegirl Guest

Fax:

The address is different from my actual IP that comes up. I went in and adjusted those settings, then made sure I could still use Acrobat Reader, which I can, so it's fine to keep the pings to be unallowed. If it's going to keep me a bit safer, that will work for me. Again, I appreciate all your help today and Have a Wonderful Week !!!
    Lattegirl

Hi!

you should NOT adjust any settings in ZA firewall (e.g. ping), it will not resolve your issue.
    GRC simply check the firewall in your router/modem and not the firewall in ZA.

You are perfectly safe...

Cheers,
    Fax

lattegirl Guest

Hello Fax .....guess what ? Problem came back. I have to say I am getting a bit frustrated with ZA. I didn't change anything and when I went to try to open something with Acrobat Reader, it didn't work. Same error message as before. So I decided to in-install Acrobat Reader and re-install except now it won't let me re-install because I cannot access that temp internet folder. I never experienced these issues with Norton and am really wondering if I did the right thing in making the change. Any thoughts? I really shouldn't have to re-install the progam often to correct a problem.
    Thanx for your helplattegirl

Hi!not sure what is the problem on the system... most probably you answered by mistake to a pop-up?Just reinstall ZA again... download the latest version 8.0.059.000Cheers,Fax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information