Thread: okay, (re KB951748), I have been to the ms kb page to sea...

jimbodeker Guest

Default okay, (re KB951748), I have been to the ms kb page to sea...

okay, (re KB951748), I have been to the ms kb page to search for the hot fix.
    Maybe I missed it, would someone please tell me where to find the ht fix.
    thanks Jimbo

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

Default Re: okay, (re KB951748), I have been to the ms kb page to sea...

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>jimbodeker wrote:
    okay, (re KB951748), I have been to the ms kb page to search for the hot fix. Maybe I missed it, would someone please tell me where to find the ht fix. thanks Jimbo

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It is Sometimes very Difficult to Diagnose and fix a Computer from halfway across the Country,
    without All the Details,without the ability to sit in front of your Computer monitor and see what's going on..
    ---------------------(re KB951748), was a Microsoft Update way back in early July for WindowsXP, that affected Internet conectivity for Many Versions of ZoneAlarm 7.0 before Version 7.0.483.000.. Which was Fixed in version 7.0.483.000 and Version 8.0..ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.059.000
    TrueVector version:8.0.059.000
    Driver version:8.0.059.000
    Anti-virus engine version:6.0.2.678
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:962311064
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.202.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200810.4776
    AntiSpam version:5.0.61.9957
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: KB951748

Jimbo, there is some misunderstanding on your part, so here the deal...<hr>Back in July 2008 for the regular MS windows update of every second tuesday of the month, one of the Microsoft updates (KB951748) had an adverse effect of causing the 'loss of internet access' and other various issues; ZoneAlarm users worldwide responded to ZA formal and to ZA forums; ZA quickly produced a fix (which was really an upgrade to 7.0.483 or two other work-arounds - click here &gt; http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/...ssage.id=78992
    read last half. [ the problem only existed for XP/ 2000 users not Vista users.]<hr>
    :0So Jimbo, what version of ZA Pro do you have?<hr>You had to either upgrade to 7.0.483 or upgrade to any 8.0 versions. Then, go to your Microsoft update page, &quot;review your history&quot; and make sure you have KB951748 or re-install it if it's missing or
    un-installed - using the regular 'manual' update for any missing MS updates that your pc needs, simple. Express or Custom, Review your update history. No need to go to ms to search, your microsoft update page does it automatically.<hr>B-)NaiveMelody NYC 10-27-08 - Late For The Sky - Jackson Browne

Thread Information