Thread: Website issues

ambro Guest

Default Website issues

I keep having problems with different websites and Java scripts, mainly.

It seems Interent Security Suite locks everything down so tight, that even videos cannot be accessed at times, and it all seems to revolve around Javascripts.

I have tried allowing mobile code for individual sites, but it doesn't always solve the problem.

One website had to have the 'private header' option checked, whatever that is.

I never had these issues with ZoneAlarmPro which I had been using for a gazillion years

Is Internet Sec. Suite just buggy or is it overzealous?

I'd rather not have upgraded, the amount of time I have lost trying to get these settings figured out, never mind how lame it is to not be able to access certain information easily.

What's the trick please?

Thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Website issues

Hearsay - ZA wanted the new 8.0 series to be more secure; need I say more. <hr>With privacy protection, yes, &quot;you&quot; will have to fiddle with the adjustments to find the right settings. Sometimes, it's the mobile code, ad blocking, or cookies, etc. that cause 'access' issues; various sites need to have cookies enabled, or ads to run before the rest of page continues.<hr>Click here &gt;
    http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/...d=28965#M45211
    -<hr>and here &gt; http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/...d=28985#M24892
    - some apps do need 'server rights' in order for them to function properly
    &gt; make the right adjustments in ZA's program control.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 10-30-08 - Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da - The Beatles

ambro Guest

Default Re: Website issues

Thanks for the feedback NaiveMelody, I will keep fiddling about, thought maybe there was a trick to it.

All the Best
    Larsen

Thread Information