I run Windows Vista and Microsoft Outlook 2007.In my outlook I have it set up to deliver email from both shawmail and hotmail.I can send and recieve email thru outlook on my hotmail just fine, but encounter errors when trying to get my shawmail, I get the following message.

Task 'emailaddress@shaw.ca - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Cannot find the e-mail server. Verify the server information in your account properties.'
Task 'emailaddress@shaw.ca - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.'
Everything was fine until I installed ZoneAlarm. Well, actually, when I first installed it I clicked to allowed outlook to access the internet thru ZoneAlarm, so it is definitly on the allow list, but then just a few hours after installing ZoneAlarm I started encountering this problem.
I've made no changes to the outlook settings and I've been able to access my emails through webmail.shaw.ca just fine.
Is there something I'm missing or something I need to change?
AND I also have encountered a second problem.I have my father-in-law set up with a laptop with wireless internet, (we have a wireless router) and since I've installed ZoneAlarm, my network no longer appears in the 'avaliable networks' list.
Thanks, Aleatha

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)