hi,i need an expert's advice on some issues about programs' access and server rights.1) i've blocked "send mail" option for all programs (i use web mail, so blocked outlook, too).2) i've blocked "internet server right" option for all programs except for "p2p programs" and "windows live messenger".3) i've blocked "trusted server right" option for all programs except for "p2p programs", "windows live messenger" and "generic host process for win32 services - svchost.exe".4) i've granted "internet access" to microsoft/windows programs and to a few programs like updaters, security software (anti virus, anti spyware apps), java, and to p2p software.5) as for the "trusted access", (and for a few apps for "internet access" ), i chose to set the option as "ask".
is there anything wrong with those settings which may cause system problems, security problems, or internet access problems?
need i change any settings?
6) what do you specifically advise for the
below windows services to be set for access and server options?* alg.exe, csrss.exe, svchost.exe, lsass.exe, rundll32.exe, services.exe, spoolsv.exe, explorer.exe, smss.exe, wdfmgr.exe, wmiprvse.exe, regsvr32.exethanks in adv.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:8.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)