Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: internet connection is not working with ARP protection enabled in one LAN

Default Re: internet connection is not working with ARP protection enabled in one LAN

Okay then try a nslookup for the example.com and see if it works.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

miamia Guest

Default Re: internet connection is not working with ARP protection enabled in one LAN

Thank you, I will check it later (but for example I was able to connect to remote pc with remote desktop)
    miamia

Okay see you later.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

miamia Guest

Hi Oldsod,
    I set up
    new dhcp expert rule in first problematic LAN and it wokrs. But when I run Skype It stops working. I tried to set new expert dhcp rule for skype but from time to time it works and sometimes not. When I turn off skype Lan is working again. I have no idea why this happens...? (I will try to update skype and let you know if it helps)
    thank you for your advice.

miamia Guest

Hi Oldsod,
    I set up
    new dhcp expert rule in first problematic LAN and it wokrs. But when I run Skype It stops working. I tried to set new expert dhcp rule for skype but from time to time it works and sometimes not. When I turn off skype Lan is working again. I have no idea why this happens...? (I will try to update skype and let you know if it helps)
    thank you for your advice.

nslookup after few second after skype startNS request timed out.

timeout was 2 seconds.
    *** ... 81.19.0.67: Timed out
    DNS request timed out.

timeout was 2 seconds.
    *** ... 81.19.10.34: Timed out
    default server:
    UnKnown
    Address:

You added the skype servers IP range as Trusted?
    Skype has all trusted and internet access and servers?
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Best regards.
    oldsod

miamia Guest

yes, I have for Skype Acceess - Trusted and Internet and Server Trusted and Internet as Allowed. Skype connects but after few seconds my connection is blocked. I installed the most recent version of skype but problem still occurs.

What do the ZA logs in the Log Viewer show as blocked connections?

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

miamia Guest

unfortunately there is no new entry in ZA logs.what's interesting skype loads status of all users (away, online, offline) and after this block of connection appears.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information