We recently installed Dawn of War II on my son's computer and it worked fine. I restarted my Belkin router for an unrelated reason and this Games for Windows Live will not log on. The internet works, Dawn of War II starts, Steam which the game uses fires up, but no Games for Windows Live which is necessary for the game. Of course I thought it was something the router did, so I checked his system and the router, everything is okay. Then we shut down Zone Alarm and
the game with its supporting software
work just fine so we know its not the router. We've tried 'game mode' and we went to the Games for Windows Live website and put the port settings into ZA per instructions,
neither worked. The only changes we have made were to change the password on the router, upgrade to the latest version of Zone Alarm Security Suite, and select the ports per the game website plus a few restarts.
It seems odd that the game was working prior to the router restart and now it's not without turning off Zone Alarm. Am I missing something?? Does the game need reinstalled?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite