Thread: Anit-Virus and Spyware Signatures Not Updating: ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.1.078

luxsit Guest

Default Anit-Virus and Spyware Signatures Not Updating: ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.1.078

I have not received any anti-virus or spyware
    definition updates since 10-22-07.
    When you press Update Now, I don't see the pop-up window indicating that ZoneAlarm is checking. System appears to try to do someting, but it comes back with nothing. Anti-Virus show exclamation point and give link: update anti-viris/anti-spyware - if you click on it, again, it looks like it try's to do something but after a minute system still shows no updates???
    Windows Vista Home Premium EditionZoneAlaram Security Suite 7.1.078iolo System Mechanic 7Spyware DetectorMax Registry Cleaner
    Appreciate any advice?
    Regards,Lux

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

smoothtrickle Guest

Default Re: Anit-Virus and Spyware Signatures Not Updating: ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.1.078

Having the same exact problem here. Mine also randomly says that it is shutting down and the only thing I can do is a system restart. Does anyone have the answer?

luxsit Guest

Default Re: Anit-Virus and Spyware Signatures Not Updating: ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.1.078

I had to do a completely remove Zone Alarm, all temporary files, and re-install to fix the problem. Somehow something in Zone Alarm became corrupted.
    Lux

smoothtrickle Guest

Is it as difficult to remove as Norton? Do you have exact directions to perform the removal and reinstall and what do I do with the "quarantined" items?

Thread Information