Thread: No Result page after scan

rudys Guest

Default No Result page after scan

Hi,
    I upgraded to 7.0.337 awhile ago and just recently noticed that my weekly scans are not showing a result page at the end of the scan. I looked to see if it was even happening and it is. It shows the latest date of the scan is correct. But no anti spyware or virus. I can understand no virus but anti spyware, it usually finds one or two.
    Shouldn't there be a result page even if nothing is found??

Also I see that there is a newer version out ( .448 ?)but I even tried hitting checking for updates and it says my .337 is up to date??

Can you help??

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: No Result page after scan

rudys,
    You either get a 0 active items page at the end of the scan or the results page if something is found.
    On the update issue the latest version is 7.0.408.000 and you can find release information and download fromhttp://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...p;SID=a0202502
    Hope this helps,Findley

rudys Guest

So if nothing is found then it won't do a results page in this new version. Right? I thought that might be it but wasn't sure. When I do a scan manually it has a results page even if there isn't anything but when it is done automatically there is no result page.

This is the first time that I haven't received an update as soon as it is available. Even by hitting the Check Updates.
    I will try that link,

Thanks

findley Guest

rudys,
    Your welcome Findley

Thread Information