Thread: Help With Renewal Of Subscription

americanlt Guest

Default Help With Renewal Of Subscription

My 1 year subscription is up on ZL internet suite. Will my subscription return to the free version of the firewall? I know it doesn't have as many features . I am thinking of using the ZL free fire wall, free AVG anti-virus and Spyware Doctor. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Help With Renewal Of Subscription

Read this, for paid ZoneAlarm licensed subscriptions/ renewal / expiration
    -

http://www.nohold.net/noHoldCust25/P...6/Renewal.html
    Your ZA firewall will still be operational (from my personal experience {ZA AntiSpyware product}
    - I had to reboot a few times
    to get the firewall to stick after the expiration date, but it's working fine - with of course, no program updates, no as/ av updates = you can still scan, but with the old definitions - SmartAdvisor - shuts off, some of the other features will stop updating, functioning in a limited function or they may shut -off, depends.)<hr>So you will have the ZA firewall to keep forever- plus some extras - * you will still have the Kaspersky anti-virus engine/ programs /files
    - and if you intend to use another av - you...- may be able to shut off/delete
    'most of'
    the Kaspersky anti-virus programs by yourself- most likely, you may have to un-install the Kaspersky av, by going to Kaspersky website and see if they have a Kaspersky anti-virus Removal Tool/un-installer; then install your AVG.- I don't know how much of the ZA Privacy Protection - will still work, but once you install SpywareDoctor - you may have to make some adjustments- so your expired ZA Suite will be a bit more advanced than the 'standard ZA Free'- post back your results - I'm curious<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 11-17-07 - The Great Gig In The Sky - Pink Floyd

Thread Information