Thread: TO THE FORUM MODERATOR CONCERNING ZA INTERNET SECURITY SUITE .462

sukieng Guest

Default TO THE FORUM MODERATOR CONCERNING ZA INTERNET SECURITY SUITE .462

i have been using ZA products for years and using www.grc.com to validate the operationof ZA products. gibson research is an unbiased site that im sure you are aware of.NO ZA product has EVER FAILED a leak test from this site until now.why is this new version of ZA internet security suite failing the leak test now ?it certainly appears that something has changed and i would like to knowwhat is causing the failure now because i have been preaching ZA productsto everyone that i know. i dont want to be giving incorrect information in the future.i just paid $50 to find out that it fails the leak test, which absolutly shocked me since no ZAproduct has ever failed it before. please enlighten me as to why a ZA product is suddenly nowfailing that same exact leak test that no other version of ZA has ever failed.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

sukieng Guest

Default Re: TO THE FORUM MODERATOR CONCERNING ZA INTERNET SECURITY SUITE .462

i uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works fine. dont know what the **bleep** thatwas about but it is now passing the leak test. guess its not an issue after all.

teddri Guest

Default Re: TO THE FORUM MODERATOR CONCERNING ZA INTERNET SECURITY SUITE .462

I had tried that many times also and never failed any either. However this time I did have a single failure.

Ping Reply: RECEIVED (FAILED)

Any words of wisdom out there on how to stop a return ping ?
    Thanks !

Thread Information