Thread: Spyware identified with repeated scans run immediately after each other

peterpaul Guest

Default Spyware identified with repeated scans run immediately after each other

When I do a spyware scan it identifies a number of spyware objects and says no action needed that they were deleted.
    I then immediately turn around and run a spyware scan again and it identifies a number more spyware objects saying they were deleted no action required, run a scan immediately again for a 3rd time and it still finds more spyware objects and says they have been deleted.
    I'm running Zone Alarm Internet Suite Version 7.0.462.000 and the Antispyware engine 5.0.187.0 on Windows XP
    Anybody know what is going on?
    It's not very comforting to think that a single scan isn't removing all spyware objects at that instance of time.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Spyware identified with repeated scans run immediately after each other

<blockquote><hr>peterpaul wrote:
    When I do a spyware scan it identifies a number of spyware objects and says no action needed that they were deleted.
    I then immediately turn around and run a spyware scan again and it identifies a number more spyware objects saying they were deleted no action required, run a scan immediately again for a 3rd time and it still finds more spyware objects and says they have been deleted.
    I'm running Zone Alarm Internet Suite Version 7.0.462.000 and the Antispyware engine 5.0.187.0 on Windows XP
    Anybody know what is going on?
    It's not very comforting to think that a single scan isn't removing all spyware objects at that instance of time.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>
    What are these spyware that is always found?

Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information