Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virus AND Spyware Sanning keeps getting stuck in ONE file!!??

staplerz Guest

Default HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virus AND Spyware Sanning keeps getting stuck in ONE file!!??

Hey everyone, I am new to this. I just registered today, because Zone Alarm has been really annoying for the past few weeks. All the "Upgrades" didn't do anything, but instead slowed down, even stopped all the scanning for spyware and viruses. For example, just few hours ago, I did a virus scan, but it got stuck on one file, and didn't delete it. Then I clicked it off, switched to "spyware" scan, and AGAIN it got stuck on a different file that may have spyware, but didn't AGAIN delete it. How do I fix this? Also, Zone Alarm keeps on ALWAYS posting this message [System Error: Please reboot] even after about a DOZEN rebooting. [In the tray, it says "TrueVector security service is Shut Down"], how do you fix this? Thanks everyone in advance. Again, I am new, so please give step-by-step solution if you have it.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

findley Guest

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virus AND Spyware Sanning keeps getting stuck in ONE file!!??

<blockquote><hr>staplerz wrote:
    Hey everyone, I am new to this. I just registered today, because Zone Alarm has been really annoying for the past few weeks. All the &quot;Upgrades&quot; didn't do anything, but instead slowed down, even stopped all the scanning for spyware and viruses. For example, just few hours ago, I did a virus scan, but it got stuck on one file, and didn't delete it. Then I clicked it off, switched to &quot;spyware&quot; scan, and AGAIN it got stuck on a different file that may have spyware, but didn't AGAIN delete it. How do I fix this? Also, Zone Alarm keeps on ALWAYS posting this message [System Error: Please reboot] even after about a DOZEN rebooting. [In the tray, it says &quot;TrueVector security service is Shut Down&quot;], how do you fix this? Thanks everyone in advance. Again, I am new, so please give step-by-step solution if you have it.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>staplerz,Have a look at this thread and Guru fax's advice to the poster:
    http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/...=111805#M27539
    Findley

staplerz Guest

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virus AND Spyware Sanning keeps getting stuck in ONE file!!??

Thank you very much!!

findley Guest

stapleerz,
    You are welcome:8}
    Regards,Findley

Thread Information