Thread: ZASS got red status after upgrade to WinXP SP3

ilanf Guest

Default ZASS got red status after upgrade to WinXP SP3

HiI did upgrade the WinXP to SP3 and in 5 computers I got RED status in antivirus and Spyware.no update tables or full scan will solve this problem.I did also uninstall and reinstall.I am using the last ZA version.I can read that some other people got the same problem but NO patch to solve it.In that condition that there is no answer from
    ZoneAlarm and that my computer is not protected.....I considering to use another program.Please some one from ZA take it on his hand to solve tha program.ILAN

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZASS got red status after upgrade to WinXP SP3

Hi!this forum is not monitored by ZA staff. We are all users here.If you are licensed user please contact their technical support directly (its free).ZA technical support can be reached at: www.zonealarm.com/tsform Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

elimelech Guest

I too have my anti virus panel proclaiming that I need to update. Even after updating this red warning persists. However the program appears to receive updates every day or so, sometimes showing that no further update is necessary. In this condition a system scan discovered a new trojan horse.My computer has WinXP with SP3 and the latest ZoneAlarm download.

elico Guest

I had a similar problem. It was the Jerusalem timezone (with SP3)that was the problem. I googled SP3 and Jerusalem time zone, and I found the following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953917. It solved my problem.

Thread Information