I am a field computer technician who often encounters Zone Alarm installed in my customer's computer.
I have encountered this issue before, but last week it was the one that broke the camel's back.

I had a customer complain of a virus,
and I suggested Zone Alarm as a replacement for her old virus checker.
The customer agreed to buy a copy, and I downloaded and installed it in her computer.

The Zone Alarm installed without a hitch, and proceeded to run its customary initial virus check.
The woman's computer was the equivalent of a cyber typhoid Mary.

She had hundreds of copies of different viruses and other bugs,
and Zone Alarm dutifully Quarintined them all.
The problem arose when my customer requested I delete all the quarintined copies of the worm and other viruses found.
Well , they were dozens if not hundreds!
I had never encountered such an infection, and had never thought of this issue with Zone Alarm before.

in the quarintine list.
If there is a way to do it,
I have not seen it. So you have to actually select every single quarintined item by highlighting them INDIVIDUALLY.
This is usually not an issue.

But this time there were far too many items to select individually,
and it would have taken FOREVER for me to do it,
and I was on the clock.
I had to explain it to the customer,
who was very annoyed at having to do it herself later.

It was embarassing to say the least, as I had recommended Zone Alarm as the best security suite in the market.

This is a very BASIC function Zone Alarm should have, in case of large numbers of deletions to me made.
The present option is a total waste of time,
specially for a technician.
I urge you to include this very elegantly simple option in your next update to Zone Alarm.
Warmly, and otherwise a Zone Alarm advocate,
Rich in Queensland Australia

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite