I am a field computer technician who often encounters Zone Alarm installed in my customer's computer.
I have encountered this issue before, but last week it was the one that broke the camel's back.

B-)
I had a customer complain of a virus,
and I suggested Zone Alarm as a replacement for her old virus checker.
The customer agreed to buy a copy, and I downloaded and installed it in her computer.

The Zone Alarm installed without a hitch, and proceeded to run its customary initial virus check.
The woman's computer was the equivalent of a cyber typhoid Mary.

She had hundreds of copies of different viruses and other bugs,
and Zone Alarm dutifully Quarintined them all.
:8}
The problem arose when my customer requested I delete all the quarintined copies of the worm and other viruses found.
Well , they were dozens if not hundreds!
I had never encountered such an infection, and had never thought of this issue with Zone Alarm before.

IT DOES NOT HAVE A "SELECT ALL" option
in the quarintine list.
If there is a way to do it,
I have not seen it. So you have to actually select every single quarintined item by highlighting them INDIVIDUALLY.
X-(
This is usually not an issue.

But this time there were far too many items to select individually,
and it would have taken FOREVER for me to do it,
and I was on the clock.
I had to explain it to the customer,
who was very annoyed at having to do it herself later.

It was embarassing to say the least, as I had recommended Zone Alarm as the best security suite in the market.

This is a very BASIC function Zone Alarm should have, in case of large numbers of deletions to me made.
The present option is a total waste of time,
specially for a technician.
I urge you to include this very elegantly simple option in your next update to Zone Alarm.
Warmly, and otherwise a Zone Alarm advocate,
Rich in Queensland Australia

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite