Thread: Cannot TURN ON AV

Hybrid View

cyberjunkie Guest

Default Cannot TURN ON AV

This morning I turned on my computer and this message was on ZA:

"Anit-virus is deactivated. This can occur if the system clock has been set forward or anti-virus updates are disabled. Click here to update now and re-activate scanning."

I ran AV scan last night. I think someone might have turned off my computer during the scan. But I don't know if the interruption caused this.

Advice, anyone?

Thanks,
    CJ

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

primehok Guest

Default Re: Cannot TURN ON AV

I'm only a couple months into my subscription and after daylight's savings time took effect, I'm getting this same message as you are,""Anit-virus is deactivated. This can occur if the system clock has been set forward or anti-virus updates are disabled. Click here to update now and re-activate scanning."
    It sounds like it may be a simple fix, but after days of fooling with it, It's beyond me.
    Can anyone help us with steps to fix this this condition or at least identify if this is being experienced by others, please?
    Thank you in advance and checking back often,Primehok

primehok Guest

Also, the "click here to update now" option does absolutely nothing.
    = )
    Thank you in advance,Primehok

HI!first check your system (and BIOS) date time are current than remove and reinstall ZA following the instruction below:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.html**Remember to remove the folders detailed at the end of the document and take note of you license since it will be wiped out.Download and reinstall the latest version of ZA Suite that you find here:www.zonealarm.com/zasuitedownload/Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information