Thread: My virus and spyware updates are not successsful. I have Forcefield. Could that be interfering? Wait a second... exiting Forcefield allowed the update. So now what? Any ideas to fix Forcefield interference with virus updates?

tomswift Guest

Default My virus and spyware updates are not successsful. I have Forcefield. Could that be interfering? Wait a second... exiting Forcefield allowed the update. So now what? Any ideas to fix Forcefield interference with virus updates?

Message Edited by tomswift on 11-13-2008 07:43 PM

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: My virus and spyware updates are not successsful withForcefield

Well, you can do what I do with FF...&gt; run all my 'trusted' security updates without FF running, and when finished, manually start FF and surf away till I'm done for the day. I don't find it too much trouble; a few extra steps for FF protection - is ok by me.<hr>(Don't know how you got such a big header to run)<hr>:0NaiveMelody NYC 11-13-08 - Pay To the Piper - Chairman Of The Board
    PS - tomswift - next time please do not type in such a large header/ title - write your
    full message in the normal message area.

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 11-14-2008 08:26 PM

raideron Guest

Default Re: My virus and spyware updates are not successsful withForcefield

I do the same as Melody has advised for a few, But most of my updateswill run by just using the FF toolbar menu and opening a unprotected browser.

Thread Information