Thread: FIXED!!! - False Positive with Adobe Flash from file name Flash10b.ocx

za_avastfan Guest

Default FIXED!!! - False Positive with Adobe Flash from file name Flash10b.ocx

Dear ZA Forum Gurus and Members,

I believe that ZA has rectified the false positive mentioned in the message subject.

The latest anti-spyware update (01.200903.5515) does not detect this item when a scan is performed.

Is this the same for everyone else?

Update and run another scan!!

Best wishes,

ZA_avastfan1

americanhero Guest

Default Re: FIXED!!! - False Positive with Adobe Flash from file name Flash10b.ocx

Fixed what?The problem is back again

linkslet Guest

Default Re: FIXED!!! - False Positive with Adobe Flash from file name Flash10b.ocx

I also have successfully updated ZA anti-spyware, re-installed Flash Player, and run a clean spyware scan.Be sure to uninstall Adobe Flash Player and update your ZA prior to re-installing.

pairofhearts Guest

Yup......fixed with latest signature update, without uninstalling and re-installing Flash Player!

ananda Guest

Hi
    It was indeed this latest anti-spyware update (01.200903.5515) that made us happy again.Several scans
    on both my laptop & desktop, but no malicious intruders on either of them.
    All's well that ends well!
    Wishing you all happy Flashing!

Ananda

pachinko Guest

Yes, today, 2009-03-29
    Win32.lhdyzz was detected in my system as a trojan. For now I have quarantined it. Is it safe to restore?

pachinko Guest

Default NOT FIXED!!! - False Positive with Adobe Flash from file name Flash10b.ocx

AIt is still not working right. After it quarantined the file I tried to restore it but now Flash is not working at all.
    I do not know if I should just try to reinstall Flash or if that might make things worse. What a mess. I wish someone form Zonelabs would post a solution.

Thread Information