Thread: Windows 7 x64

mathewlisett Guest

Default Windows 7 x64

ok since vista will likely be killed off after windows 7 official comes out (since even in beta form, window s7 is slaughtering vista by 100 %

and since you guys have already stated that you have no plans in developing for xp x64

please please tell em you are going to be doing ti for windows 7 x64.

becuase if your not, its going to be a serious mis play on your part

Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Windows 7 x64

Quote from the Forum Moderator on Windows 7"ZoneAlarm does plan to make our product compatible with Windows 7. At this early stage Microsoft's development of Win 7 we don't have any information on a release timeframe for ZoneAlarm.When a beta becomes available it will be posted at the top of the forum as with all new majorbeta's. Pleasebe patient and wait for out official betaannouncmentForum Moderator"==============================IMHO: Since there is Already a ZA Vista 64-Bit Compatible version out now, I'm sure there will be a Windows 7 64-Bit compaible version, but not before the Windows 7 BETA cycle is terminated and a Retail version is publicly available..NO ETA of when that will be available..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

mathewlisett Guest

Right so first they say they have no plans, but then after that they say until windows 7 is out official that's when they will start.

i understand not wanting to waste time sorting out the code for a beta, that's fine, and its a great bit of news that at least they will do it when windows 7 is official out.

and does zone alarms security suite x64 work on xp x64 or just vista x64 because i hate vista like so many others do aswell.

Sorry, But The WinXP version of ZoneAlarm is ONLY for 32-Bit..OS..There is no Plants to Support WinXP 64-Bit OS..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=55438That's all there is to it..I'm Closing this trend..

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 04-09-2009 08:43 PM
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information