?? AOL Logging Mouse & Keystrokes ??

I believe the following transcript of my attempt to source an explanation from AOL, is self-explanatory - It is one of a number of attempts to get a rational explanation from AOL...

AOL Live On-line Help ============================== 15/11/05

Ramanaror01: Welcome to AOL MemberHelp Interactive. Please present your question, and I will be with you in just a moment:

steadfast: Three days ago I upgraded ZoneAlarm Home edition to ZoneAlarm Pro - the next morning ZA immediat

Ramanaror01: I apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced. I will do my best to resolve the situation for you.

Ramanaror01: May i know the issue you are facing with AOL?

steadfast: ...the next morning I opened up AOL and immediately received this Red Security Alert from Zone Alarm...

* RED ZA ALERT * * DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR: *

AOL IS TRYING TO MONITOR YOUR MOUSE MOVEMENTS AND KEYBOARD STROKES. App: woal.exe

(Smart Defense Advisor is not available for this Alarm Type)

(Action) DENY App: Click this setting to DENY all dangerous behaviour exhibited by this AOL application....

steadfast: Please advise me who to CONTACT at AOL/UK, SENIOR LEVEL, to get a rational explanation of this
MOUSE/KEYLOGGING report from Zone Alarm Professional ????

( long pause of 10 minutes... NO further reaction from AOL Interactive Help ! )
================================================== ========

At this point, the AOL Interactive Help Line closes and reverts back to the opening page !!!!

Today,17th; received the standard email from AOL - "we note that you recently used our interactive helpline -
AOL appreciates feedback on the service, we would appreciate your comments, etc."

Has anyone similar experience or knowledge of AOL Keystroking, etc??
I note on Google that there are a number of hostile references to * waol.exe * and advise its removal...

James

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.0