I have over 30 entries in my Program Control where the program/file names are just gibberish characters. I cant even copy-paste them here. These entries appeared on their own and have given themselves permission to access the internet to act as servers, etc. Everytime I mark these things with "Kill" or "Restricted", new ones appear on their own. I have no idea what is going on.Last week, my computer got infected with a virus -- I had the following trojans that had infected my computer: Trojan-backdoor-lev, Trojan.Byteverify, Trojan.Repsamo, Trojan.KillAV, PWSteal.Trojan, Trojan.Anserin, Bloodhound.Exploit.6, SecurityRisk.Downldr, Downloader.Trojan.It took me two days to get rid of everything with Norton Antivirus, Spysweeper, Ad-ware, etc. I then downloaded ZA Pro and have it running since. While my AV and Spy detecting software is not catching anything new, I still have a feeling that my laptop is infected. There is a process called NCOELL32.EXE, that ZA alerts me about and blocks. I also have Security Task Manager which detects this process. This was one of the virus files that I had found and deleted. However, even after I kill it using Security task manager, it still shows up after a few hours, with a 100% threat rating. I cannot find this file anywhere on my harddrive and can't even find references to it in my registry.Anyone know what is going on?? I would greatly appreciate any help!!

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
Software Version:6.0

Message Edited by kmehtadc on 12-01-2005 09:58 PM