Thread: zone alarm will not load

vics Guest

Default zone alarm will not load

Zone Alarm (free download)will not load on boot up which has never happenedbefore. It also cannot be uninstalled nor upgraded. Screen messages say validation failed; suspected cause is missing root certification. Messsage content refers to c\windows\temp\glb7302.tmp; c\windows\temp\vsinit.dll; c\windows\system\vsdata.dll; and c\windows\system\vsinit.dll. This same info appearsonboot up, windows uninstall or ZA program uninstall,or upgrade. I just click ok and get to the desktop. I'm using Window s 98SE and all else on the machine seems to work fine This problem just started on my Toshiba lap top.

Operating System:Windows 98-SE (Second Edition)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)
    Software Version:6.0

muffincharizard Guest

Default Re: zone alarm will not load

Try these repair IE instrucations for Win98/ME.

mr_baiter Guest

Hey I have the same problem. No root certificate message on start-up, I cannot uninstall or re-rinstall. It used to work okay.Zone Alarm Pro60.631.003Win 2000.

mr_baiter Guest

Hi Muffin, I tried that link but get a 'page not available' error and spyware warnings.What to do?

muffincharizard Guest

Dag nabbit the page must have expired. Oh well. Try this link. Follow the instructions to download the updated certificates.

Thread Information