Thread: GAAAAD I love ZASS

uncertain Guest

Default GAAAAD I love ZASS

Dunno is ZASS is the best or not. Do know that I have flexiblity with ZASS that I never had with NIS and will not run without it.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

unhappy_viewer Guest

Default Re: GAAAAD I love ZASS

Hey we love ZA too and its pretty much one of the best(if not the best) firewall around. Alot of people find ZA a welcome air of relief over NIS since it doesn't hog as much resource, more customizable, better quality firewall and of course an official user forum you to look for help.

acrorex Guest

Hi Happy. Well said.! After I had first bought my first ZA, (about 5 years ago) As was said by myself and others. "I won't go online without it" I still stand by that statement.I onceworked as an EMT fro a ambulance service, and we were thinking of a TV logo to have pro-mo's about. Ah...LOL sorry I gotta laugh.. But one of the slogans brought up was "Use the best, before they lay you to rest.!" *ah... was not used* But with pc use now, I will say the same thing about ZA. *I just hope I'm not in the "lay to rest" lol. But I tryed the others, and I'm stickin with my ZA..luv it. Ah ok my 2 cents worth.. Enjoy All. ..acrorex..

pvsurfer Guest

UV~ I couldn't agree more about ZA's firewall, but (as I have a high regard for your knowledge on the subject), do you use any other malware products in addition to those in ZASS?Regards, pv

Thread Information